Following are the two notable books that has helped Microsoft to become cool again.
The Book that Inspired Microsoft’s Turnaround and made Microsoft cool again, According to CEO Satya Nadella – Mindset by Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck.
- Nadella went on to credit famed Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck and her book Mindset as the inspiration for his company’s culture change.
The book that tamed Microsoft’s toxic culture – Nonviolent Communication, written by psychologist Marshall B. Rosenberg in 2003.
- Many of the the books that Satya Nadella most loves are recommended by his wife, Anu, including this one
- 15-year-old book
- When he was named CEO among his first actions was to hand it out to every one of the company’s executives to read.
- Ref : https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/this-1-book-that-transformed-microsofts-culture-from-cutthroat-to-creative.html
Other Similar impact:
“Every Business Leader Should Read These 3 Books”- Says Satya Nadella at WEF Meeting around JAN 2020 .
The annual meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos is usually a forum for billionaires to hobnob and celebrate the glories of capitalism.
- Prosperity by Colin Mayer
- The Narrow Corridor by Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson
- Mindset by Carol Dweck